Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dance Showdown

So I know this might bug some of you but I am sorry. If you don't like me doing this then just don't read this blog post. 

I really would appreciate it if you would go and vote for Meghan Camarena also known as Strawburry17

This is the last week to vote. She has done great in this competition. Her last dance was awesome and really I just want to see her win. Also because the judge Laurieann Gibson was harsh on her. Really she has something against Meghan. Honestly this show is not for professional dancers. This competition is for youtubers to learn to dance. 

Laurieann was especially rude because when she was talkign with the other 2 judges and D-trix she said, "I just needed Meghan, is that her name..." Really you couldn't even be a slight bit nice and remember her name. Honestly it pissed me off how she treated Meghan so that is also the reason why I want her to win. 

Mainly I think she deserves it because she kept in the competition even after hurting her knee. I give her props. If you do vote for her thank you so much. 

If you want to go check out her dance then click right here

Love you all! BYE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment