Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Zalfie

I've been wanting to do a post about a cute couple. ZALFIE!!!!

If you're wondering were I got this picture all I can say that I got it from Tumblr. Creds to the person that created this. This is one of my favorite gifs of Zalfie.

Now if you don't know who these to people then were have you've been. May I introduce you to Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. On YouTube they are known are Zoella and PointlessBlog.

Their fans, like me, shipped them together when they did their video together. Really I just shipped Zalfie. Other people would ship Zoe with anybody she collabed with. The same goes for Alfie. 

Oh, if you don't  know what shipping is then where have you been. Honestly. To explain it to those of you that don't know what it means then I'll explain it. Shipping is when you want to people to be together, that you think would be a cute couple.

That's what everybody thought and they kept saying that they were only friends. At the time when they got shipped they were only friends. They did't like each other in that sort of way. I understand that it was harmless but it does get over board at points. Some people literally analyze every move they make and how they look. I never did that, I just shipped them.

Zoe, unintentionally trolled us, she posted a video named the Boyfriend Tag. Now you can imagine how we all freaked out. We literally thought it was going to be her and Alfie together. Nope, it was a spoof on the boyfriend tag with Tyler Oakley. At this time Tyler was having Auguest. So during the whole month of August he had collab videos with different people each day.  We were kinda disappointed but we let it go.

After a while people were starting to think that something was up with them. They kinda were acting suspicious you could say. We all were wondering what was up and then there was a little slip up in some youtubers vlogs. When VidCon was happening Jim Chapman showed Zoe's laptop. On the screen, as her background, was a picture of her and Alfie. There were also other slip us in other youtubers vlogs. Everybody started freaking out.


This picture was what Jim got in his vlog. Zoe addressed this in her blog. It was some she didn't expect but she made sure to say that both of them were not mad at Jim. If you want to read what she talked about go to the Zalfie post. 

Now that everybody know about their relationship they are asking one thing from us. To give them their space/privacy. I completely understand that they don't want to make a big deal and decided I would give them their privacy. I didn't try to get into their lives and see what they do each time they are together. Yes, it became kinda of hard because they tweet really cute things about each other or when they are together but hey I have tried and succeeded. 

I still feel bad for them because there are those people that just don't care their privacy and try to know everything they do together. It bothers me because they deserve to have their privacy. They already put a lot of their lives on YouTube, they deserve the little privacy they get. 

Recently there was s rumor that  they had broken up because Zoe cheated on Alfie. Hold on, before you go and believe it and say that it is true. It's not. They both tweeted out that they are still together and that nobody has cheated on anybody. I hate that people are trying to break them apart. It's so stupid and they have said that it was a completely and udder lie. On Alfie's live show that he did with her both of them said that it wasn't true. 

Yes, this is really all I have to say. Wait! They are both doing vlogmas and honestly it's the cutest thing ever because they are together, so far, for most of the time. Yeah go check out their vlog channels. MoreZoella and PointlessBlogTv.  

Thank you for reading. 

BYE! Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment