Friday, February 28, 2014

Christina Grimmie

Well Christina is an amazing singer and I am so glad that I found her channel. I am proud to say that I am on Team Grimmie.

She posted her first video when she was 15 years old and honestly that is amazing. From there her channel kept growing. She kept getting views on her videos and she was surprised. She also got to go on tour with Selena Gomez. To be able to go that far from when she first posted her video is amazing.



She also released her own EP in 2011. From there she moved to Los Angeles. Her subscribers on Youtube have risen and now she has more than 2.4 million subscribers. One Republic also noticed her cover of their song Counting Stars. As you may have noticed, I said I was proud to be part of Team Grimmie. That's what she calls her fans and followers. We are a team and we are all apart of what she has been able to accomplished. I didn't start to follo her until maybe a year ago. I found her when I was looking at some covers that were recommended to me on Youtube. I found her channel and decided to subscribe.

What I found really cool was that I saw her on one of my favorite shows. She got to preform on Dancing with the Stars. She was singing "I'll take care of You." I didn't really think that youtubers were recognized by TV shows. When I saw her it was really cool because I honestly didn't think anyone knew about her. She sang really pretty and I have loved her voice ever since.

Recently she released her album, With Love. To be honest I really love and recommend to go listen to Tell My Momma. That song is really good and I just really like the beat.. I do love her other songs but that one I just like more. She also made a music video for that song.

Everybody on Team Grimmie found out that she had gone to audition for The Voice. I also found out because I follow their youtube account (The Voice) and they put out a teaser and it was her performance  Also I saw her in the commercial for this season. I was freaking out when I heard her in the commercial. When the first episode finally came out on Monday 24th I was so excited. Her performance was something that I was looking forward to and who she was going to chooses as her coach. Luckily for me I didn't have to wait too long because she was the first performance of the season. She did a cover of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. It was really good and loved it way more than the original. No offense to Miley. During her performance she got all for coaches, Usher; Shakira; Adam; and Blake, to turn their chairs. I was so happy because I really did want her to go on. In the end after the coaches tried to convince her that she should be on their teams, she chose Adam. I can't wait to see her journey through this.


I am asking everybody to go buy her cover of Wrecking Ball on iTunes. I am really happy about her passing and I guarantee that you will love her cover.

Love you all!! BYE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment