Friday, February 28, 2014

JIA

Yes so Jia is a thing. If you don't know what I am talking then you suck. JK. Yeah well yesterday Jc Caylen tweeted and posted a picture on Instagram about him and Lia.


People were already thinking that they were dating because Ricky posted a picture and it looked like Jc and Lia were holding hands. I thought that they were but you never really know because Shelby was in the way and you couldn't tell. Well after that I guess they decided to let all of their fans know or Jc let his fans know. Well actually they probably have some people that are fans of both of them so yeah.

It was so cute the way he said it. He posted a picture of them laughing in the ocean with the sunset behind them. In the description he put, "This pic describes us so perfectly....always laughing & enjoying every moment. im so happy w/ life right now &and she's a reason for a part of that feeling. She's nice, outgoing, funny, and talented...kinda a dork at times:)but all in all, amazing in my eyes. For u all that don't know her u will realize that soon enough. It's hard to say things like this online becuz we have so many eyes judging our every move...I care for her so much & the last thing I want is for her to get any negative comments that are said for no reason. We don't Really know what we're getting into but whatever we are we're enjoying every second & that's all that matters to us at the moment. that being said, let us live &be happy. We see the support & luv u guys.      Ps- i know ur reading this lia....I like you a lottle. Ya little poop:)" I support their relationship all the way because he deserves to be happy. So to all you haters please leave them alone. They've never done anything to you and all your doing is giving unnecessary comments that are not asked for. If you don't like them being together then don't follow them. It's simple as that. For once be a nice person. Thank you very much.

Love you all!! BYE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, you knowing who these clowns are REALLY makes you suck. LOL. JK. That chick wearing a Ramones t-shirt made me laugh; if she could name two of their songs, I'd eat my hat ;)

    ReplyDelete