Sunday, March 16, 2014

LUSH

Recently I found a new youtube channel to subscribe to, LUSH. Yes, I barely found out about them. I was bored one day because I had already watched all the new videos that were posted so I went to my Recommend page. Lush was one of the top three for me. I pressed on their channel and watched a few videos by them. I can say that I love these two guys. They are so adorable and I can't get enough.







I can't really say that much about them now because I have barely started watching them but like usual I will be going back and watching all their videos. I just really love their relationship and I just love them all around. 

One thing that I have noticed is that they make these milestone videos. what this means for those that haven't watched them before is that each time they reach a certain amount of subscribers they make a special video to celebrate reach that amount of subs. Recently they have hit 300,000 subs. I am really proud of them. Each milestone video is either chose by the viewers or they decide what the video is going to be. Right now they are trying to reach 325k subs. I would recommend to go watch them. 

Also a little tradition, you could call it, is that they end their videos with a kiss. It is so adorable. You can really tell that they love each other so much. They are always saying they love each other and they are so nice to each other. They both got promise rings, I believe, for each other and it was so adorable how they gave them to each other. I am really happy that I found their channel. It is the greatest thing ever. 




Also if you do decide to go watch their videos you will see that they bring Disney up a lot. The reason for that is that that's were they first met. If you want to know how they met then you can go and watch How We Met




Love you all! or should I saw LUSH YOU!! BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment