Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Intro/About Me

So this is my first time doing this and I don't expect everybody to like my blog. Also I may misspell some words because I am not the greatest speller.

The reason I started this blog was because my friends wanted me to. They all have their blogs and they said it was fun. I decided to give this a try. Sorry if you don't like it. Umm....yeah.

To let you know a bit about me:
-I'm a teenager
-I spend a lot of time on social media.
-I love playing sports
-I love my friends to death
-I have two dogs, that are adorable.

Yeah that's a little bit about me. I just wanted to post this. Also to let you know this blog is going to be about youtubers, hence the name. Also anything else that I feel like writing about.

Well I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll make a more interesting (hopefully) post soon. BYE! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment