Thursday, November 28, 2013

Our2ndLife

Okay I already am up late so why not write another post. I want to talke about a certain youtube collab channel. I got into them sometime this year and honestly I love them. They are really funny and entertaining to watch. They always put a smile on my fave, make laugh, or just melt my heart. Yeah, I'm talking about Our2ndLife. They are just so amazing and I can't get over them.

I was watching my usual youtubers when I saw a video that Strawburry17 did with Connor Franta. From their I found his collab channel. I went through some of their videos and I liked them. They just were so upbeat and funny. I've never come across a collab channel before so I also found it intriguing.

Recently this year they celebrated the birthday, so to speak, of O2L. It was fun because every social media account I had was blowing up with happy birthday and stuff like that.

The picture above I got from one of the guys Twitter. I barely noticed that I didn't even tell you what their names are. I must tell you that it's around 1:40 am right now.

Okay so starting on the left is Sam Pottorff. He is very nice, funny, chill; he also does Wednesdays. Some people, and by some a lot of people, give him hate and tell him to quit. I don't think he should because O2L wouldn't be the same if any of the guys left. Okay before I start ranting the next one is Jc Caylen. He does Thursdays on the channel and he can be very funny. He is also very chill. Fridays is Trevor Moran, the one after Jc. He is really talented. He can sing, dance, and is really funny. Ricky Dillon does Tuesdays, after Trevor. Some people make fun of him for his "accent" but I think it's cute. Connor Franta is Mondays. His job is to make Mondays more Frantastic. Yeah, people use his last name for a lot of stuff. It's really entertaining. The last one is Kian Lawley. He can make a lot of different noises and is different from the others, kinda, not really. He is just a funny guy to watch. Over all they are all funny and great to watch.

The reason I started off with them was because they have honestly helped me. I don't tend to share my feelings a lot. I am a closed person, unless it comes to being pissed. Watching their videos has helped me to open up because they are so open with how they feel with us, not all the time but yeah. When I started watching them I also got more confidence in myself. They are so weird and they don't care what people think, they are just themselves. I love this about them. I am not considered a popular person at all. I am the "weirdo" so to speak. I was always so shy to let people see who I was really and then I just didn't care after watching their videos. All the youtubers have helped me in some way trust me. But O2L has helped me a lot. Especially with coming out of my shell. It also doesn't hurt that they are all so good looking. I didn't really focus on that at first. These guys have helped people out and still help people out. Don't think that just because the majority of their videos are funny and not serious that it's weird that it helps people out. Some people need to have something that makes them smile. Something that they can look forward to to everyday to the next week. Yeah, just respect other people and their opinions please.

I honestly think you should go check out their videos and subscribe. I love them all and enjoy them. I hope you also enjoy their videos.

BYE! Love you all! <3

*I know I am not the best a writing but also give me a break. Yeah and I know I use a lot of "I's" oh well, sue me.

1 comment: