Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I know I've written a lot of blogs today but today is Thanksgiving. I wanted to make this post and just say who and what I am thankful for. (It might get a little sappy)

First of all I am thankful for my family. We always have the best time together and have great memories. They have supported me in the careers I want to be in. Right now a surgeon. They have always supported me in what sport I want to be in. They've tried to make every game they could to cheer me on. Like normal teenagers I don't always get along with my parents. I am so thankful that they put up the crap I give them. I am just thankful to have them in my life.

Friends right now are something I am really thankful for. I will point out some certain people. Story is a really great friend. She has helped me when I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. She was there to support me. A shoulder to cry on really. She is one of the people that I consider my "big sister." We've had our up's and down's before but our friendship never ended because of the down's. Aria is someone that I have grown close to. She is just amazing. She is so sweet and whenever I am sad but say I am not she will know what's up. She tries to make me feel better. She is the other person that I consider my "big sister." These two awesome girls where always there for me when other people were just hurting me or using me to get to someone. They never did that, they truly are my friends. Jake is a new friend I made this year. He's been really kind to me every day. He always makes me smile and laugh. He makes me forget about my problems for the class period I am in with him or moment that I talk to him when I see him in the hall ways. Recently my other friends were going through problems so I didn't tell them and still haven't told them, that I was really down about what was happening with my brother. I ended up telling Jake about this and we had a whole discussion about our feelings and family members. It did make me feel better but I've never been a truly happy person. I always fake it because there is a lot that I don't tell people and that's how I am. I'm a closed person, a person with a wall around her. We both did the same, on never telling people our feelings which I didn't know about him. Now he always asks me if I am okay. He gives me hugs any time I don't feel okay. But yeah...... I love these three people to death. I have more friends but these three stand out, not to offend my other friends.

Youtubers have helped me out as well. Some people don't get that youtubers can help people out as well but they can. All youtubers that I watched have helped me get out of my shell. I am a shy person when you meet me but once I become your friend I am a bit loud and outgoing-ish. I'm still a bit shy but not as much as I used to be. I also don't care if anybody doesn't like me because I am weird. I love how I am and this is because the youtubers I watch. They have the courage to film a video for us and then post it on the internet were everybody can criticize them. They focus on the good about it. This is what impresses me the most. They don't care for the hate they get but the love they get. I guess if I were doing the same thing I might be the same. If that made any sense. They all just want to make me be a better person. To help every single person that needs help. To love everybody. The last two things would be hard because there are some people that I wouldn't want to help or love. I am really just excited. I could go on and on about these people but I rather just stop. It would take me a while to just keep writing.


I am also thankful for the people reading my blog. I can't believe that you are actually reading this. LIke I told you before I am not a good writer but I try. Thank you so much for reading this and have a wonderful day.

This really is just for people in America. Since I know nobody else celebrates this holiday. I think. Yeah but if you're from a different country or place that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving leave a comment. It would be cool to see who reads this that isn't American. Well from the United States. I don't mean to offend anybody from South America. I forget we both consider ourselves Americans. Well yeah before I make a bigger fool of myself......

*Aria and Story both have blogs too. Go check them out.

BYE! Love you all! <3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment