Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dance Showdown

Yeah I was going to put something about this in the Strawburry17 blog post but I guess I was not completely awake at 3 in the morning.

So what Dance Showdown is, is a dance competition show for youtubers. It's a channel on youtube and Meghan is part of it. I really think she should go on because she is trying her hardest even if she doesn't know how to dance. In the latest dance preformance she popped her knee out and she couldn't dance to her full extent. I felt so bad for her but then the female judge was to hard on her.

Please keep in mind that all the youtubers in this competition aren't professionals. They are all trying their best and trying to get their viewers to vote for them. Please go and vote for her. You don't really need to but I just want to see her move on.

Go check out the channel and the competition to see which youtuber you want to move on yourself. Really your choice.
Love you all! BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment