Sunday, December 15, 2013

O2L Tour!!!!

YESSS!!!!!! I can't believe that these guys are doing a tour. This consist of 16 cities or something. I really want them to come to Utah. I know everybody wants them to come to their state and somewhere near were they live. It would honestly be a dream come true for all of us.



I specifically want them to come to either Salt Lake City or Park City. Especially Park City. This is amazing that they are doing something like this. We have a bigger chance to actually meet them and security guards can't tell them not to say hi or meet us. They have no say in it since it's THEIR tour. I bet I will actually seeing pictures of people they've met and wish it was me. I know that's going to be a few of us. That just makes me sad to think I will never get to meet them. Well all I can be is happy for those that got to meet them.

Well they are giving more information over the following weeks. Just go follow them on Twitter and YouTube. Yeah if you didn't know then now you know.

Love you all! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment