Sunday, December 15, 2013

Joey Graceffa

So Joey is one of the Youtubers the first youtubers I watched.



The first time I saw his videos I was pretty was laughing so hard. Then I found out that he puts out videos every day. I also found his first channel he had with his friend Brittany. WSP or Winter Spring Pro.

It was awesome to see how far he has come with his channel. I think he around 500k subscriber when I found his channel so I got to celebrate with him getting 1m and 2m subscribers. Really this is amazing. I really do recommend to go over to his channel and see his videos.

He does a lot of vlogs and they I really like watching them. His channel isn't just vlogs though. He does collabs with other Youtubers as well. Also he is shipped with a 2 people. Yeah I needed to bring it up. Jatrific and Shoey.

The first one is him and his friend Catrific. People started shipping them because they would spend so much time together. I myself ship them together. I think they are the cutest thing ever. They've done around 10-ish collabs and have a bunch of vlogs with each other in them. The video that made me fangirl the most was when they kissed. Yes, I said it. They did a truth or dare video and one of the dares was to kiss. It was awesome because I a lot of people actually wanted to that to happen. It actually happened in both of their videos.


Now the second ship is him and Shane Dawson. I don't really like this ship but it's one of the other popular ships. They have done a lot of collabs together as well. I don't really know how many either. I remember that in one of Shane's video, I think, he got dared to kiss Joey so he called him over. When Joey came over, Shane grabbed his face and kissed Joey. They have also read and sort of acted out fan fiction.



If you don't know him then go and check out his channel. He is so funny. He always makes me smile. Don't make fun of him because he has dyslexia. You will also notice that he has his own sayings.

Some sayings include:
-May the odds be ever in your favor. Good bye!
-Shootity Shoot Shoot
-Rude and Disrespectful
-Up in where? Up in here!
-#Cray
-Goody Goody Gumdrops
-Goodness Gracious-anya
-Beautiful For Spacious Skies
and many more.

You will also notice that he adds -anya to a lot of the words he says. Really if you want to watch a youtuber that makes you smile and laugh and brings your spirit up then I recommend him. He is extremely nice and weird, in a good way.

Also to let you know something amazing is happening. He is coming out with a series that he created. It's called Storytellers. I can't wait for it to come out. It comes out on December 22, I believe. He has a teaser out on his channel. I am really proud of him for pursuing his dreams and not letting people bring him down. He is also going to have a mini tour as well. I don't remember the places he is going to but you can go to his Storytellers website.



Well sorry if this post was all over the place and not great but I wanted to post it really bad.

Thanks for reading. Love you all!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment