Saturday, December 14, 2013

SO SORRY!

Hey I know that I haven't talked about youtubers lately but about other things. I am really sorry about this and I know that this blog is called Youtube Lover but I am getting back to writing about Youtubers that I watch myself.

Please forgive me for not writing about Youtubers for so long. The last post was something I needed to get off my chest. Thank you to all of you that read it.

But now back to Youtubers. It will take me a while to get post up since I still go to school and have a sport after school. I am trying my hardest to get going. I am planning on doing post on the following:

-Joey Graceffa
-Connor Franta
-Tyler Oakley
-Andrea Russet
-Tanya Burr
-Sprinkle of Glitter
-Kian Lawley
-Sawyer Hartman
-Troye Sivan
-Strawburry17
-Feast of Fiction
-Trevor Moran
-Jc Caylen
-Ricky Dillon
-Sam Pottorff
-Jim Chapman
-PointlessBlog
-Zoella
-Marcus Butler
-Thatcher Joe
-JennXPenn
-Alexa Losey
-JacksGap
-Watch Us Live and Stuff
and a lot more.




Just please be patient with me and I swear that I will do post about these youtubers. If I didn't mention one that you want me to write about leave a comment. Also if you have any questions that you would like me to answer also leave a comment. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment