Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Strawburry17

Meaghan Camerena or otherwise known as Strawburry 17 is one the youtubers that I love to death. She is so damn funny and sweet.

Well I found her channel through Joey. I don't remember what video I found her from but I know for sure I found her through Joey. She was so sweet and funny. She is always caring towards her fans and love us all. She calls us Burries. 

Her channel has changed since I first saw her. She never had this whole system but either way it's so cool.
I remember seeing different types of videos but like always they were nerdy. I loved them. They were always entertaining to watch. Then she changed to having a certain series that she did for maybe 3 or 4 episodes. She did a series called Boys vs. Girls.  I loved watching this because it was so funny trying to see who would win. Then yet again she changed her channel. 






She had decided to have daily videos on her channel. I know she did Minecraft, Beauty, Cooking, Versus, Lifestyle or something like that. I  don't remember in what order she would do it though. Yeah but it was awesome because each day I could look forward to a video from her. That kinda lasted for a bit though. It was awesome though because it was fun to see her videos. Especially on versus since she would get so competitive. 

She then came out that she is adding other shows to her channel. So far it has been awesome. Some people don't like that she has changed it but honestly she just wants to grow and experiment. I like how it is. There is something different for different peoples taste. She has stuck with it right now and I am glad she changed it. She has added Greater Than, Less Than; Gossip Boy; Your Turn; and Zombie Survival. 

Most people don't like it because she has brought other people into her channel but she has out so much time and effort to make this happen that it makes me angry at those other people. You are just bringing her down with those comments. Honestly if you don't like it then don't watch. Just because she isn't in al of the new shows/series doesn't mean she isn't putting effort in them to make them look great for us. But yeah I really like the shows/series. 


After a while she told us that she has a website as well. It was something that she worked on and was glad that it was up and running for us to go on. It's really cool. We also found out that she is doing podcasts. Before all of the newer changes, before the new series, she had new merch come out. I really want one bute hey hopefully I will be able to get one. She is really spoiling us with this new stuff. It's been awesome though.  With the new merch though, she has a limited edition shirt for each month. So each month there is a new shirt that is only available for that month. It's so cool. Right now it is the IronBurry shirt. 




The biggest news she has given us is that she came out with an EP. She created her own band with Lucas. She kept it to herself for a while and then told us. It was awesome to find it out. Her EP is called Sink or Swim. The songs are so good, well I like them. I wouldn't know if you guys like it too. I do recommend to check it out though.


Also she is going on tour with her 2 member band. I can't wait and I am hoping they will come here to Park City, Utah but I don't know. Thing is, I don't think they will come here at all. It seems like nobody really knows about Utah and overlook it along with other states. It sad but oh well. Also if you want them to go to your state then head over to her website to fill out this sheet thing to let them know where you want them to go to. 

Well that's really it. Dang, I am on a role with these post. I am sorry for the lack but I hope that posting 3 early in the morning lets it slide.

Love you all! BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment